With time, people not only renovate their houses, but they also restructure or recreate their front yard landscaping design. However, front yard landscaping designs are different from backyard landscaping designs. Have you ever wondered about the differences that define your front yard and backyard landscape? Responsible homeowners must understand the primary differences between the two yards and work accordingly. Although the focus is to enhance the property’s curb appeal, the two requirements are vastly different.
To understand the intricacies better, we suggest you go through the guide below. We hope the suggestions help you through your landscaping process.
1. Improve Curb Appeal with This Front Yard Landscaping Design
An intricately designed front yard must attract attention and showcase the best details of your house. Your goal for your front yard must be to enhance the curb appeal and add value to your home from the outside. An effective rule of thumb is to blend 60/40 between your lawn area and plant beds. Add features that stand out and garner attention.
You can start with painting your garden walls with colourful flora or adding colourful flower beds in several places in your garden. The correct balance of garden elements, colour coordination, and maintenance is mandatory for commendable front yard landscaping designs.
2. Unique Front Yard Landscaping Designs you Must Adopt
For your front yard landscape to look unique, you must conceive of the front yard in portions and then style each part separately. For example, please pay close attention to your arrival area as it is your front door, thus the first thing to be noticed by visitors. Here are a few constructive front yard landscaping designs to implement in your front door and driveway.
Front Yard Landscaping Designs for your Front Door and Driveway
- You can style your front door with a stone pathway covered with evergreen bushes for a warm and inviting look.
- Driveways are also arrival areas and must be landscaped accordingly. You can have natural stone features embedded or gravelled on the driveway with colourful potted plants gracing the sides.
- You can also add sleek trees by the side to make way for a grand driveway or pathway.
Front Yard Landscaping Designs for your Garden Space
- Other garden sections can have a feature tree surrounded by lush green bushes and shrubs.
- You can also add colourful plant beds arranged along the edges of your house or around your feature tree.
- Last but not least, choose your colours wisely. Ensure your chosen colours compliment your house and do not look out of place.
3. Highly Applicable Backyard Landscaping Designs
Designing a backyard talks a lot about your lifestyle goals and personal preferences. Nowadays, several homeowners prefer a multi-purpose yard. This way, they can assign one area for your private patio where you can relax or entertain outdoors. Here are a few suggestive ideas you can implement in your backyard landscape.
- If you live in a steep or hilly backyard, you can make the most of this feature by keeping the walls in a multi-tiered style.
- If you want a themed backyard space, you can try a Zen oasis of Mediterranean landscape style.
- You can also add customizable designs to the layout to give your backyard a personal touch.
If you find it challenging to decide on the patterns or themes by yourself, you can always contact a landscape designer to ensure your backyard/ front yard is planned accurately. Front yard landscaping or backyard landscaping can be a challenging task, and it is best to consult a renowned landscape designer for flawless results.
Whom to Contact for Front Yard Landscaping?
If you want to revamp your front yard landscape effortlessly, you will need the professional help of Land-Con experts. We are the leading landscape company in Toronto with above 25 years of experience in building impeccable landscapes. Our installers are well-equipped and highly trained to enhance your front yard landscape’s curb appeal! To learn more about our work, contact Land-con at 416-504-5263 or drop a mail at email@example.com.