Upon the initial consultation, this client had a very distinct idea of how they wanted the backyard laid out. Once we began to draw the space to scale in our 3-D design program, everything started to take shape. With a few modifications, the design turned out almost exactly as envisioned. This modern backyard was built for entertainment. The kitchen is equipped with a built in BBQ and a pizza oven. Off to the back there is a small plunge pool with a water feature spilling over top of the bench. With multiple areas to sit and entertain, this family will have lots of enjoyment for years to come.
- Existing sewer in backyard forced pool setbacks.
- Undesirable location of pool equipment was solved by creating a decorative wood structure and living wall which became a back drop to the dining area
- Large staircase required a sturdy concrete base with piers for extra support
- Small pool with wrap around bench and water feature
- Lounger space
- Fire pit and sitting area
- Dining space
- Outdoor kitchen
- Grand staircase exit from the house with glass railings
- Modern stepping stone walkway with real grass gaps
- Clean simple planting pallet
- Landscape lighting
“After meeting in him in person and bouncing ideas back and forth, he provided us with his drawing and it was awesome! He was there every step of the way from the design through to coordination of the construction.”
– Adam B