After working on a similar project at 650 King Street West, we were hired to do design and build the outdoor courtyard, at 775 King Street West. The wish list on this project was simple – to bring more of the residents into the space and create a beautiful view for the units above. The designer proposed a plan to the board which included multiple gaming spaces. This plan evolved into the final design which included a boccie court, multiple sitting spaces, a large galvanized steel metal pergola center piece and thirty-six feet of stunning stainless-steel planters with natural ivy screen planters.
- The access from King Street West made it extremely difficult to bring in the massive steel beams and rafters for the pergola.
- Constant pedestrian foot traffic needed to be directed around the site daily.
- The existing base material needed to be shored up to install the large steel posts.
- Galvanized Steel Pergola center piece
- Bocce court
- 36’ long living wall over the fire place
- Custom stainless-steel planter boxes
- Custom entry way gate off king street
- Landscape Lighting
- Re-upholstered furniture