Located in the heart of North York, this is simple yet clean design checked off all the boxes that the home owners had requested. A large 16’x32’ fiberglass swimming pool was installed. This pool featured a large tanning deck area that allows smaller children to enjoy the water and stay cool. Seating benches around the pool allow everyone to sit and relax while enjoying hot summer days.
A simple running bond patio design keeps this project simple and clean while still giving usable patio space. Individual pool chairs with artificial turf allow for a quiet and soft to the touch experience.
The Elevated Aztek vinyl deck allows an area for outdoor dining without the use of any stairs. Step down from the deck area to find a secluded hot tub to enjoy during those cooler nights.
Large artificial turf areas allow lots of room for family and friends to enjoy outdoor activities without any maintenance. No more lawn cutting, no more muddy grass, no more mess.
The grades needed to be addressed in order to achieve and level the area surrounding the pool. For this we needed to install a retaining wall around the perimeter of the property to keep the grades separate. Plants and a brand new fence surround the entire property.
- Excessive water and drainage issues before and during construction
- Tight location or pool equipment to avoid any noise and discomfort
- Using a full large roll of artificial turf to avoid unnecessary seams, This took a lot of equipment and man power
- Fiberglass pool with tanning ledges, lights and seating bench
- Custom cedar outdoor kitchen
- Individual pool loungers
- Hot tub
- Large artificial turf area
- Vinyl deck with glass railing